Saw it first.
我先挑的
Now because I'm a gentleman, I'll hand it over.
但我是個紳士 還是讓給女士吧
A gentleman or a stalker?
紳士還是跟蹤狂
Your text said you'd be here,
你發短信說會過來
buying ingredients for my wedding cake.
買點婚禮蛋糕的食材
That wasn't an invite?
這不是邀請我一起來嗎
No?
不是嗎
All right, I'll go. - No. Don't, don't. Don't.
好吧 那我走了 -不 別走
I know Emily wanted lemon,
我知道艾米莉想要檸檬
but, uh, I was just toying with a strawberry layer.
但我想試試草莓夾層
But you know your fiancee better than I do.
但畢竟你更了解你的未婚妻
You think she'll put up a fight?
你覺得她會不高興嗎
Sara...
莎拉
what am I doing?
我這是干什么啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just, uh...
只是...
this isn't like me, Danny.
這不是我的為人 丹尼
My father ditched my mom for another woman.
我父親為了另一個女人 拋棄了我媽媽
I do not want to do that to Emily.
我不希望這樣的事也發生在艾米莉身上
I haven't been able to get you out of my head
但獨立日那晚之后
since the Fourth of July.
我就一直忘不掉你
Yeah, well... you need to.
但你 必須忘掉
- We both do. - Do we?
-我們都要這樣 -真的嗎
I mean that, honestly.
我很認真地問你呢
If we could just talk about all
如果我們能好好談談
Talk about it? You're getting married--
談什么 你都快結婚了
you're getting married in two weeks, Danny.
還有兩周就是婚禮了 丹尼
You should be talking to your fiancé. - You’re right.
你要談也該找你未婚妻 -你說得對
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道