So what if Margaux manages to sniff out some truth?
就算瑪爾戈挖掘出了一點真相又如何呢
You know, maybe it's time that a little gets out there.
也許是時候 泄露一點真相了
Not when it involves Conrad.
牽涉到康拉德就不行
All I'm asking is that if she contacts you,
我只希望她聯系你的時候
don't give her any leads.
別透露什么線索
All right.
好吧
What are you doing?
這是干什么
Roommate-proofing.
防室友的
Aiden Mathis is moving in.
艾登·馬西斯要搬進來了
Are you kidding me?
說真的嗎
He's a decent guy.
他是個好人
Who caused me to send my son away.
是他害我把兒子送走的
Well, maybe that's not a bad thing.
那也不一定是壞事啊
You don't have to worry about Carl's safety till the wedding's over,
婚禮結束之前你不必再擔心卡爾的安全了
and when it is, they'll leave,
婚禮一結束 艾登就走了
and you won't ever have to see Aiden again.
你也不必再見到他了
He's... he's leaving with Emily?
他和艾米莉一起走嗎
I didn't even know they were together.
我不知道 他們曾是一對兒
Ems.
艾米
Didn't hear you sneak in.
我們都沒聽到你進來了
Just brought a few things for Aiden.
我給艾登買了點東西
Thanks again for helping us out.
再次謝謝你的幫忙
Why didn't you tell me that that was your plan?
為什么沒有告訴我 事后就一去不回