My museum fund-raiser's canceled.
我的博物館籌資會取消了
I imagine I have you to thank for that.
應該得多謝你吧
- Bizzy will be anything but for a while. - Thanks.
-比茲暫時沒有威脅了 -謝了
Though when it was time to go in for the kill,
但真到了該下狠手的時候
I couldn't pull the trigger.
我卻無法下手
I actually saved her marriage.
我還拯救了她的婚姻呢
Guess my takedowns have a silver lining, huh?
看來我的報復里還存有一絲希望
It's kind of fun being your wingman.
做你的"僚機"還挺有意思的
I taught you well, grasshopper.
是我教得好 "偵察機"
You know, actually, you did, Nolan.
是啊 諾蘭
Two years ago, I never would've thought I'd have
兩年前 我根本想不到我會有
a partner in all this...
一個搭檔
or a real friend.
也沒想過會有一個真朋友
Well, you, uh...
你...
Might wanna wait on our freeze-frame high five.
還是等看到定格畫面再說吧
My glasses accidentally pocket-recorded...
我的眼鏡不小心錄到了
portions of last night's party.
昨晚派對的小花絮