I wanted to apologize for my coldness toward you last night.
抱歉昨晚對你那么冷漠
It's a long way to hike
這兩個字
for two words you can say on the phone.
你可以電話里說 何必不遠千里趕來
Well, then would you indulge me for a few more?
那你還能讓我多說幾句嗎
I know that Daniel once fancied you
我知道丹尼爾曾喜歡過你
and that I wasn't the most receptive to your presence.
而我卻不太能接受你的出現
You think?
可不是
That's because I didn't fully understand
那是因為我當時還沒意識到
how important his happiness was to me...
他的幸福對我來說有多重要
exclusive of my own.
可以不論我自己高興與否
What are you saying?
你想說什么
That I think that you may be the one for Daniel.
我覺得你就是丹尼爾的真命天女
Daniel's getting married in a month.
丹尼爾還有一個月就結婚了
But you must have stopped to wonder
你一定想過
if that was only because he lost you three years ago.
這是因為他在三年前失去了你吧
I know that you and I didn't get along in the past,
我知道我倆過去處得不好
but perhaps we could work together
但也許我們能朝著同一個目標
towards a common goal.
一起努力