I was hoping to get in there with you.
我本想進去和你一起的
I can't. I'm--I'm running late.
不行 我要遲到了
You've been going in earlier and earlier all week.
這周你走得一天比一天早
Maybe we could get lunch today.
今天可以一起吃午飯嗎
Find a secluded spot on the dock, have a picnic...
在碼頭找個僻靜的角落 來個野餐
Yeah. I, uh...
是啊 但我...
I can't today. I got too much to do.
今天不行 工作太多
I promise... I'll make it up to you tomorrow.
我保證 明天好好補償你
I would hope so.
我也希望能啊
Our bridal shower is tomorrow.
但明天有婚前派對
Right.
是啊
I still don't get why my mother insisted it be co-ed.
真不明白 為什么我媽要一起舉辦
Oh, everyone knows your mother prefers the company of men.
地球人都知道 你媽媽就喜歡大場面
I'm just happy you'll be there to protect me from her.
很高興你能在那兒護著我
Yeah.
是啊
That will be perfect, Rohan.
太好了 羅翰
I'm on pins and needles.
我都如坐針氈了
That means I'm excited to see you.
意思就是 我等不及要見你呢
Yes, perfect.
是的 太棒了
Call me when you land. Bye-bye.
下飛機就打電話給我 再見
Would you just, uh, dry-clean the silks, please?
真絲的衣服一定要干洗 好嗎
Yes, ma'am. - Thank you.
好的 小姐 -謝謝
Well, I see you're still taking advantage of our amenities.
看來你還在占家里的便宜啊