Are you still on about that story
你還在記恨多年前
I planted in the press years ago?
我告訴媒體的那個故事嗎
You mean the one that nearly destroyed me?
你是說那個差點毀了我的故事嗎
That left me feeling completely alone,
讓我覺得孤立無援
that cost me the last ten years of my father's life?
害得我爸生命里最后十年都無子相伴
Yeah. You did that.
是啊 你就是罪魁禍首
So why are you here?
那你來干什么
For payback.
報復
Well... see, at first,
起初
I was just going to out of your clients' secrets,
我只是想公開你客戶的秘密
but then I thought, well, it's not their fault
但轉念一想 他們吸毒易怒
they have drug and anger issues.
也不能怪他們
Oh, and that, uh, guy with the thing for the diapers...
還有那個喜歡用尿布的家伙...
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
That is totally secure information.
這是保密信息
Little birdie told me.
有只小鳥告訴我的
And then... sent e-mails
然后給你所有客人
to all your clients,
都發了電郵
explaining how sloppy you are at guarding their sins.
說明你在保守他們罪惡的秘密時有多草率
You'll destroy my career.
你會毀了我整個事業生涯的
Ah, well, Bizzy, I already did.
比茲 我已經這么做了