What's this?
這是怎么回事
It's the 4th of July,
七月四日
the day we Americans celebrate ridding ourselves
我們美國人的國慶日
of the British.
慶祝我們趕走了英國佬
But I'm making progress.
我已經努力了
I have Emily in good graces.
我正在努力討艾米莉的歡心
Well, your sad attempts at wooing her
那你對她的苦苦追求
have failed to have their desired effect.
并沒有產生理想中的效果
Daniel's unconcerned with your renewed relationship.
丹尼爾對你們的舊情復燃完全沒有興趣
Well, then I'll change his mind.
那我就去令他改變主意
Oh, but you don't seem to understand.
你好像還沒有明白
I'm declaring my independence.
我在宣布自我的獨立
Victoria, you can't deny
維多利亞 你無法否認
that we've made a good team thus far,
到目前為止 我們合作得很愉快
and... besides...
更何
you can't do this alone.
你一個人是干不來的
Oh, you underestimate me, Mr. Mathis.
馬西斯先生 你竟然小看我
Yet another reason why your time here is over.
這更加確定了我趕你走的決心
So if you don't mind...
如果你不介意的話
get the hell out of my house.
請馬上滾出我的屋子吧
What happened?
出什么事了
I don't know. Victoria's gone crazy.
我也不知道 維多利亞突然就翻臉不認人
She just kicked me out on a whim.
把我從她家趕出來了
Means she's got something else up her sleeve.
說明她又有新的花樣了