Hey. I brought you a jacket.
我給你帶了件外套
Hope you're not hiding from my mother.
希望你不是在躲我母親
She doesn't scare me anymore.
她已經鎮不住我了
But, man, does she still try.
可她還是費盡心機想威懾我
Yeah, she tends to go all out.
是啊 她一直都是這樣嚴陣以待的
Clearly.
一點不錯
Yeah, I wouldn't miss this show.
但我不會錯過煙火的
I remember my mom taking us kids out
我還記得小時候 這個時節媽媽每周末
every weekend during the season to see them on Coney Island.
都會帶我們去康尼島看煙火
Yeah, friday nights on the boardwalk.
是啊 每周五晚在走木板路上
9:30 sharp.
九點半準時開始
Oh, you've been?
你也去過
Best seats in the house are between 10th and 15th
最好的座位是在第十排和第十五排之間
Never missed it as a kid.
小時候從沒錯過
No way.
不會吧
Of course, I was with my nanny,
當然啦 我是和保姆一起
but... who knows?
不過誰知道呢
Maybe we met once at the hot dog stand.
也許我們曾在街邊的小攤相遇過