I'm serious. The orange jumpsuit washed me out.
我是認真的 橙色跳傘裝讓我受不了
So I said I preferred the black and white stripes.
所以我說寧愿要黑白條紋的
They wouldn't budge.
可他們就是不肯
You are too much.
你太逗了
You two seem to be having a good time.
你們看起來很開心
Oh, Emily, you are so lucky
艾米麗 你能有這樣的男伴
to have this one at arm's length.
真是太幸運了
Well... God, the trouble you two must get into.
你們肯定會惹上大麻煩的
Nothing worth publicizing.
沒什么值得公開宣傳的
Um, I was gonna ask you,
我想問問你
What time is that museum fund-raiser on Monday?
禮拜一博物館募款是什么時候
Victoria would kill me if I'm late.
如果我遲到了的話 維多利亞會殺了我
As will I. Let me check.
我也會 讓我看看
Where are my readers?
我的眼鏡呢
Oh, here, these, uh... these are mine.
用我的吧
Oh, thank you, Nols. My little lifesaver.
謝謝 小諾 你真是我的救星
10:00.
十點
And it is very important that you two put on
而且你們兩個的一定要表現好一點
a good show, my dear.
那很重要 親愛的
I will behave, I promise.
我一定好好表現 我保證
Enjoy the party.
好好享受派對
Thank you.
謝謝
Now, where were we?
我們講到哪里了
Well, I was just about to get, uh, another cocktail.
我準備去拿一杯雞尾酒
What's your poison?
你喜歡喝什么
Surprise me.
看你能帶給我什么驚喜