So okay... proud of me?
覺得我很棒吧
I'd expect nothing more.
非常棒
Bizzy preston... in the flesh.
這不是比茲·普雷斯通本人嗎
Nols?
小諾
It's been ages.
好久不見
Darling, you look marvelous.
親愛的 你看起來帥呆了
Likewise, and, uh, who's the arm candy?
彼此 旁邊這位是誰
This is my husband Jeff. Jeff, this is Nolan Ross.
這是我丈夫杰夫 杰夫 這是諾蘭·羅斯
Mm, of course. Pleasure to meet you, Nolan.
很高興見到你 諾蘭
Oh, the pleasure is all mine.
我也很高興見到你
Uh... you dabble in P.R. as well?
你也是搞公關的嗎
Oh, no, no. I let my wife stay in the spotlight.
不是 只有我妻子是的
She's good at it.
她做得很棒
She is dedicated to her clients.
她對自己的客戶真是盡職盡責啊
You know, come to think of it, the last time we crossed paths,
說到這個 記得上次我們接觸的時候
you were a bad girl, outing me like that in the press.
你真是壞透了 向大眾那樣披露我
You mean that whole sage thing?
你是說把你變成圣人那件事嗎
You're welcome.
不用謝
I took you out of the tech pages,
我讓你的名聲超出了科技領域
and I made you interesting to real people.
還讓你受到了人們的注目
You did bring out my inner armani.
你真的是把我暴露得一無所有
And besides, who could stay mad at that face?
但是看到這張臉誰還能生氣
You just earned a cocktail.
應該獎你一杯雞尾酒