Nice to see you. Take care.
很高興見到你 保重
Hey, mom.
媽媽
Quick photo?
照一張可以嗎
Yeah.
好的
Okay. Well, Bizzy's certainly making this
比茲一定想讓這次宴會
an event to remember.
變成一場值得紀念的事情
She's documenting every living inch of it.
她幾乎記錄著每一點滴
Well, I'm sure she'll be excluding Aiden,
我想她一定會略去艾登的
seeing as he dragged your fiance out of lunch today.
畢竟她在午餐時看到艾登把你未婚妻叫走了
Emily told you, I'm sure.
艾米麗肯定跟你說了吧
I think he's trying to rekindle the relationship.
我覺得他想和她復合
Do you have to read into everything?
你非要這樣事事猜忌嗎
Just try and enjoy yourself.
試著放輕松好好享受吧
The who's who of the Hamptons is out in full force.
漢普頓的名人齊聚一堂
I'd say we're a success.
我們成功了
Oh, and I have feelers out
我想去找那個首任丈夫
for info on husband number one.
套點信息出來
Speaking of which, I should probably find mine.
說到丈夫 我也應該去找找我的
Why don't we keep our little fact finding mission
打聽信息這件事 只有你知我知
to ourselves, shall we?
好嗎
Mother...
媽媽
You remember sara?
你還記得莎拉嗎
Of course.
當然記得