But... I better stop,
不過 我不能再吃了
or I'll be full for my lunch with Victoria.
中午還要和維多利亞吃午飯
Well, if it'd help make the lunch shorter,
如果想讓午餐時間短一點的話
I'd say eat up.
就趕緊再吃點
Thanks again...
再一次謝謝你
for giving me a shot.
給我這個機會
Of course. Thank you. See ya.
別客氣 謝謝你 再見
I really appreciate you considering this.
真謝謝你肯考慮這事
It's just something I... I want to do, you know?
這...這真的是我想做的 你懂嗎
It's a great thing that you're doing.
你在做的是件很了不起的事
And I... I think she'll make a wonderful wedding cake.
我相信她會做出一個非常好的婚禮蛋糕的
Me, too.
我也是
I'll see you later, okay?
一會兒見 好嗎
You got the job.
你得到這份工作了
Shut up. Seriously?
瞎說 真的嗎
I'm serious.
真的
Man, she is way more mature than I am. I mean...
她可真比我大氣多了 我是說...
letting your fiance's ex make your wedding cake...
居然讓自己未婚夫的前女友來做結婚蛋糕
if the tables were turned, I would be so jealous
如果跟她互換 我肯定會妒火中燒
and would have canceled the whole thing.
甚至會取消整個婚禮
- Oh, well, that's Emily. - And you...
-這就是艾米莉 -還有你
even asking her to let me make the cake...
居然敢開口讓她答應我來做蛋糕
that took guts. I mean, what if these were awful?
這太需要勇氣了 萬一我做的不好吃怎么辦
I knew they wouldn't be.
我知道不會不好吃的
I gotta say that, uh...
我必須得說...
forgiveness thing you were looking for...
你想尋求的原諒...
this goes a long way toward it.
這事將為你大大加分