I should clean up.
我該去收拾了
Hey, let me help you. I-I got it. I can help..
我來幫你 我會的 我能幫忙
No, Danny, you hired me. It's my job.
不行 丹尼 你是老板 這是我的工作
Then I'm giving you the rest of the day off.
那我今天給你放假
Go home.
回家吧
So... how was your date with Margaux?
說說 你跟瑪爾戈的約會怎么樣
Things were fine...
本來還挺好的
until... they weren't.
后來...出岔子了
Okay. What happened?
是嗎 怎么回事
She left in the middle of it.
她中途離開了
What, for no reason? What's up, jack?
無緣無故就走了嗎 到底怎么回事 杰克
I just...
我...
I blew it.
我搞砸了
I mean, I didn't want to, but I just..
我也不想的 可我就是...
I couldn't handle it.
我應付不來
You know what this is, right?
你知道是怎么回事 對吧
Yeah. - I think...
知道 -我覺得...
maybe it's time to face it.
也許是時候去面對了