What?
什么
I was really young.
我當時還很年輕
It was a mistake. I mean, surely you understand.
那是個錯誤 我想你一定能理解
Actually...
實際上
I'm one of the lucky few who was right
我是為數不多的幸運兒
about her high school sweetheart.
在高中就找到了我的真命天子
Jeff and I have been together for 22 years.
杰夫和我在一起22年了
And we are still as in love as I'm sure you and Daniel are.
我們仍然像你和丹尼爾那樣愛著對方
This can't get out.
這件事不能傳出去
I'm a gravedigger, babe.
親 我是挖坑高手
I bury things bigger than this every day.
再大的事我都能掩蓋過去
Good, 'cause nobody can know,
很好 真的不能讓人知道
especially Victoria.
尤其是維多利亞
We're not really the best of friends.
我們關系不怎么好
I just can't win with her.
我總是得不到她的歡心
If she finds this out, she will never forgive me.
如果她知道了這事 絕對不會原諒我的
Well... I caught the bullet this time.
雖然這次我替你擋住了
But secrets have a way of bleeding out.
但是紙是包不住火的
So let's cut to the chase.
所以咱們打開天窗說亮話吧
What else are you hiding?
你還隱瞞了什么
Nothing, I swear.
沒有了 我發誓