Can I help you with something?
有什么我能效勞的嗎
Conrad's hired a publicist who's determined
康拉德雇了一個公關 她想把
to put a sheen on everything we do,
我們以前所干的事都貼一層金
including promoting this wedding,
包括宣傳這場婚禮
which if we don't act quickly,
所以如果我不趕緊應對
it'll be too late to do anything.
一切就都晚了
I thought you were relying on Jack Porter
我以為你是要利用杰克·波特
to break them up.
拆散他們倆呢
I've heard that he's courting Ms.LeMarchal.
我聽說他正在追求勒馬爾查爾小姐
So clearly that won't be coming to fruition.
當然 他這是癩蛤蟆想吃天鵝肉
Then we'll find another way.
那我們就想個別的辦法
Oh, we won't.
不是我們
You will.
是你
My son has no shortage of hatred towards you.
我兒子十分厭惡你
So get back in Emily's life...
所以你要回到艾米莉身邊
and more importantly, her bed.
而主要是 回到她床上
The blogger persona was convincing.
博客主的那故事讓她相信了
Let's just hope Bizzy spreads the news like I want her to.
希望比茲能像我計劃的那樣把這事傳出去
Oh, trust me.
相信我
She knows that sharing information like that
她肯定會 畢竟憑借那個消息
keeps her on the Grayson payroll.
就能讓格雷森一家一直給她發工資
And once she does, the two of us
一旦她那么做了 我們倆
will Biz-mantle her with glee.
就能以其人之道還治其人之身了
You sure you're up for it, Grandpa?
你確定要參與這事嗎 老爺爺
I'm not getting older, just... wiser.
我沒有變老 只是變聰明了