But trying to unearth Bizzy's clients' secrets
但是挖掘比茲客戶的秘密
is taking longer than I thought.
的確比我想像的要難
Hacking her Proton 5 Firewall
我都沒有時間黑進她的
will take time that I don't have.
質子5號防火墻了
Why the look?
為什么這表情
If this had happened a few years ago,
如果這事發生在幾年前
you would have thrown a martini in her face
你會把馬提尼酒潑她臉上
and called it a day. But now...
然后就算了 但現在
I'm standing up for myself.
我要堅強起來
I just...
我以前
buried the pain of what happened with my father,
把對我父親的遭遇的悲痛埋在心底
But because of you, I'm not just facing it.
但正因為你 我不僅勇敢地面對了
I'm doing something.
而且堅強了
I've learned a lot from you, Ems.
我從你身上學到了很多 艾米
We made a great team.
我們是完美搭檔
Well, if we're gonna win...
如果我們想贏
we're gonna need a new game plan.
我們就得想一個新的計劃
I don't have the time for this firewall,
我沒時間來攻破她的防火墻了
so we've got to get her password.
所以我們得弄到她的密碼
Except that phone never leaves her hands.
可是她的手機從不離身
Maybe it doesn't need to.
或許不需要離身