Things were slow back there, so, uh...
那里的活不忙 所以
I whipped up a little something.
我做了點小點心
Is this another attempt to get desserts
你這是換種方式勸我把甜品
put on the menu?
加到菜單里去嗎
Can you blame a girl for trying?
誰能責怪一個努力嘗試的女孩呢
I'm glad you joined the crew around here.
我很高興你到酒吧工作
You're a--you're a breath of fresh air.
你的存在讓我們耳目一新
Thanks.
謝謝
I got some stuff to do in the storeroom.
我在倉庫那還有些事
I was just on my way out to lunch.
我只是出來吃個午飯
I hope you don't mind me stopping by.
希望你不介意我過來坐坐
Well, it is a bar. That's kinda the point, right?
這里是酒吧 不就是讓人坐坐的地方嗎
You settling in?
你在這還適應吧
It's only been a week, but I can't complain.
我剛來了一周 不過都挺好的
You obviously miss your job at the bakery.
看來你很想念在面包店的工作啊
I know that look.
我認得這個表情
It means you got something on the brain.
說明你腦子里已經有什么主意了
I know this pastry thing has always been a dream of yours.
我知道你一直喜歡做點心
And this might sound crazy, but...
也許這想法有點瘋狂 但是
what if you were to make the cake for my wedding?
你能為我的婚禮做結婚蛋糕嗎
Right...
是啊
'cause that wouldn't be weird.
這么做一點也不奇怪
If we make it weird.
只要我們不讓它變得奇怪 就不會奇怪
Come on. We haven't hired anybody yet.
別這樣 我們還沒有請人