The press got ahold of our one-hit wonder,
媒體把我們這個事挖了出來
and Bizzy squashed it...
而比茲為了粉碎流言
by claiming I was gay.
對外宣稱我是同性戀
I remember when that happened. It was right when we met.
我記得事情發生的時候我們剛認識
I didn't know that she was behind it.
我不知道是她在出謀劃策
Neither did my father.
我父親也不知道
After years of being estranged,
本來他和我已經疏遠了好幾年
Nolcorp's success had finally gotten us back on good terms,
諾氏集團的成功總算讓我們的關系有所緩和
even planning a visit to New York
他甚至準備來紐約
to see my R&D facility.
參觀我的研發設備
Programmed a robot to open him a beer.
我還給機器人設計了會幫他開啤酒瓶的程序
Then... he read the press release,
就在那時 他看到了媒體的報道
canceled his trip...
取消了行程
never spoke to me again.
再也沒和我說過話
I'm sorry, Nolan.
我很抱歉 諾蘭
Bizzy's the one who should be sorry.
比茲才是真正該說抱歉的人
And we have to stop you from becoming the next victim
我們不能讓你成為她公關手段的
of her P.R. machine.
下一個受害者
She makes a living covering her clients' secrets.
她靠幫她的客戶掩飾秘密謀生
We just have to expose them.
只要把這些秘密抖出來 就能毀了她
Yeah, but that's not a simple task.
話雖這么說 但做起來可沒那么容易