Trying to get some scoop on the wedding?
想獲取婚禮的獨家新聞嗎
They've got big things planned.
他們策劃了大事件
I'm sure they do.
這點是必然的
What brings you by?
來找我有什么事
I... brought you some macaroons
我給你帶了一盒蛋白杏仁餅干
to welcome you back.
歡迎你回來
Thanks.
謝謝
That's a nice surprise.
真是美好的驚喜
How was L.A.?
洛杉磯的工作怎么樣
Wining and dining photographers for "Voulez"
和《想》的攝影師們應酬
is not as glamorous as one might think.
可沒別人以為的這么風光
Oh, really? Weird.
是嗎 真奇怪
I've had a totally different experience when doing it.
我應酬的時候怎么覺得恰恰相反呢
I don't suppose you're free tonight?
我想你今晚沒空吧
Ooh. He comes bearing gifts,
我一回來 你就帶著禮物
and now he's looking for a date?
邀請我去約會
I should leave town more often.
我真該多出去出差
But no. I have too much work to catch up on
但很抱歉 婚禮越來越近了
with the wedding approaching.
我還有很多工作要趕
Ah, it'll still be here tomorrow.
明天來做也一樣
Don't let the Graysons take over your life.
別讓格雷森一家的事過度占據你的生活