I've lost my touch.
我和他失去聯系了
A week later, and all I've dug up
我拼命找了一個星期
is a one-way flight from Philly to Richmond?
卻只發現他搭乘了從費城去里士滿的單程航班
I just want to know that Patrick's all right.
我只想確認帕特里克沒事而已
Well, you should be happy that he's not here.
其實你該慶幸他已經離開了
He would also be scrutinized by the publicist Conrad hired.
否則他也會被康拉德請的公關專家查個底朝天
She wants me and Victoria to play nice for the press.
她想要我和維多利亞在媒體面前假扮親密
Oh, you and Vicky, besties--
老天 你和維姬扮閨蜜
That kind of runs counter to your master plan
這和你預謀誣陷她謀殺你的大計
of framing her for your murder, no?
有些背道而馳啊 不是嗎
Exactly.
就是這樣
Which is why P.R. maven Bizzy Preston
所以那個叫比茲·普雷斯通的公關專家
is becoming a problem that I don't have time for.
成了我根本沒時間解決的大麻煩
What, you know her?
怎么了 你認識他
And loat her.
不僅認識 還很討厭她
Back in the day, I was, uh, dating this guy.
很久以前 我和一個家伙好過
It was casual... fun.
我們的關系很隨意 也很有樂趣
Then I met his sister--
然后我遇上了他姐姐
up-and-coming pop star, Sage.
剛剛嶄露頭角的流行歌星 賽琪
And she was more casual, more fun...
她比他更隨意 更有樂趣...
and as it turned out, married.
不過不幸的是 她已婚了