Has the venue even been announced?
婚禮地點宣布了嗎
- Who's making the cake? - We are not a very showy couple.
-誰來做蛋糕 -我們不大愛秀
Is it we? Or is you?
是"我們" 還是只是你
I am damn good at doing my research,
我調查得細致入微
and you're a mystery.
不得不說你可真是個謎
You need to be more like Daniel.
你得向丹尼爾學習
That publisher's profile is exactly the kind
這出版商的形象可是我最喜歡的
of rebound story I love.
破鏡重圓故事素材了
Hurt a girl... tortured soul...
傷害了一個女孩 飽受煎熬
redemption.
救贖
And I just hired Sara at the Stowaway.
我雇傭了莎拉來偷渡者酒吧
Really?
真的嗎
We ran into her. It's a long story.
我們碰上她了 說來話長
One I need to hear.
你該給我說說
If I am to guide your father back into America's hearts,
如果我要引導你父親重新走進美國人的心里
I run the narrative on this family from here on out.
從現在起 就由我來講述這個家庭的故事
I see you couldn't even extend the courtesy of waiting,
看來你甚至都不愿意等我一會兒啊
- Ms. Preston. - "Bizzy," Please.
-普雷斯通女士 -請叫我比茲
- Bizzy. - It's such a pleasure, Victoria.
-比茲 -真是榮幸 維多利亞
And I figured I might as well get a jump on the kids
我想我不如先和孩子們談談
so as not to waste your time.
免得浪費了你的時間
While I applaud your gumption, Bizzy,
我很欣賞你的精明強干 比茲
I feel this independence day party I'm throwing,
但我覺得我要舉辦的獨立日派對
along with Emily's wedding shower,
以及艾米莉的單身女子派對
should prove sufficient for the society papers.
對社會報刊來說應該足夠了