You see how easy this is?
明白這事有多簡單嗎
With you two on the same page, it won't pull focus
只要你們二位能達成一致 我們就能
as we can ease Conrad back into the spotlight.
低調地讓康拉德重回聚光燈下
Well, this itinerary is too aggressive.
這個計劃太大膽了
Surely the 200 people I'm hosting this evening
我今晚要宴請200名賓客
means I've done my duty.
相信我的任務已經完成了
You know better than most
你比誰都明白
that changing public opinion takes time.
讓輿論改變觀點是需要時間的
And I have mere weeks until everyone sees you
而我只有幾周時間
as the new ideal of a mother and daughter-in-law
讓你在新娘送禮會上 成為大家眼中的
at the bridal shower.
好母親 好婆婆
That should be an interesting challenge.
這肯定是個有趣的挑戰
Not for women of your stature.
對你們來說不會是挑戰
If your conflict creates such sparks,
如果你們的矛盾都能激發出這樣的火花
imagine what a partnership can do.
想象一下你們精誠合作會達成怎樣的效果
Well, I'd certainly marvel to see it.
我肯定會拭目以待
Aiden, what a coincidence.
艾登 真巧啊
Well, in... in truth, it's not.
說實話 其實不是巧合
I know I'm... I'm being forward,
我知道 我這人心直口快
but I was hoping to steal Ms. Thorne.
我想借走索恩小姐
I have nothing to say to you.
我跟你沒什么可說的
Why don't you go, Emily?
干嘛不去呢 艾米莉
You clearly have things to resolve.
很明顯你有事需要解決