I must admit, I was a bit surprised
必須承認 從你的那位公關專家口中
when I heard from your publicist.
聽到那些 我的確很吃驚
So she tells me you're looking for some press coverage.
她說你想尋求一些被報道的機會
Oh, uh, there must be some confusion.
一定是誤會了
What Ms. Preston offered you was an exclusive.
普雷斯通小姐是想給你提供一次獨家報道
Conrad Grayson is back. He's a survivor...
康拉德·格雷森重出江湖了 他是幸存者
a laudatory profile of sorts.
這類的正面報道
It's out of the question.
這不可能
We have to maintain journalistic integrity.
我們要遵循新聞業的誠信原則
Though covering Daniel's wedding isn't a conflict of interest?
報道丹尼爾的婚禮就沒有利益沖突了嗎
Too shame. Mr. Grayson.
很遺憾 格雷森先生
But there is a difference between a society piece
報道社會生活和為你做宣傳
and an advertisement for you.
是有區別的
Now, if you were to give me access to all your papers
現在 如果你允許我查看你的所有文件
and... archives... then maybe we could talk.
以及...檔案 那我們也許還能談談
Ms. Lemarchal, I'm not here to dwell the past.
勒馬爾查爾小姐 我不是來跟你回憶過去的
Well, if you're not willing to be totally honest with me,
如果你不準備對我完全坦誠
I'm not comfortable moving forward.
那我也沒法跟你向前看
But I'm sure there's a story in you no one expects.
但我確信你身上有一個大家都意想不到的故
You just need the guts to tell it.
只是你沒有勇氣說出來