Thank you for lunch, Bizzy.
謝謝你的午餐 比茲
Of course.
客氣了
After you. Thank you.
你先請 謝謝
Sweet girl.
好女孩
Emily obviously craves your approval.
艾米莉明顯很渴望你的認可
You know, I would have assumed
話說回來 我覺得
that paying top dollar for a flat
花高價錢租一套公寓
meant that Conrad got someone
說明康拉德找到了一個
who is better at reading people.
更善于把握民眾心態的人
Yes. Well, on second thought, I..
沒錯 不過再一想 我...
Which is why I'm loathe to parade around
所以我不想再跟她假裝和氣
on a goodwill tour with her,
四處作秀了
not to mention her unresolved feelings for Aiden Mathis.
更何況她對艾登·馬西斯還余情未了
He's her ex, too?
他也是她的前任
She is determined to make me earn my keep, isn't she?
她還真是要讓我頂禮膜拜啊
"Too"?
"也是"
Well, I probably shouldn't tell you this,
可能我不該告訴你
But young Emily was married once before.
不過小艾米莉以前可結過一次婚哦
I beg your pardon.
你再說一次
Don't worry. It was a mistake.
別擔心 那只是個錯誤
I'm sure that's all there is to it.
我相信她沒別的想法了
One can never be too certain.
世事無絕對
She was young. She was in love.
她當時還小 而且又陷入了愛河
Did she happen to mention a name?
她有提過對方的名字嗎
Oh, I don't remember. Ronald...
我記不太清了 叫羅納德...
Roger? I'm sure I have it at the office.
還是羅杰 我回辦公室肯定能找到