Here you go.
給你
If you want something fancier, I can run downstairs.
你要高檔點兒的話 我可以下樓去弄
Oh, do you have an espresso machine?
這里有濃縮咖啡機嗎
No, no, I just meant I can put it in a nicer mug.
沒有 我可以換個好看點的杯子
Okay.
好吧
Oh, I'm afraid I need to get to the office.
恐怕我得回辦公室了
Stay for breakfast.
留下吃早餐吧
I make a mean pancake.
我煎餅做得可好了
Rain check, please.
改天吧
No, I'm hearing a book proposal this morning,
我今早要聽個書籍策劃
and I imagine Conrad Grayson waits for no one.
康拉德·格雷森應該不會等人吧
Conrad?
康拉德
What's he pitching, a book of lies?
他要寫什么書 一堆謊言嗎
Probably, but that doesn't mean I can't get the real story.
有可能 但不代表我沒法得知真相
I have a feeling it's much more interesting
我有預感 這比我們大家所知的
than any of us know.
要有意思得多
Hi! Great party last night, huh?
昨晚的派對很棒吧
Can you believe the Graysons are trending?
能相信是格雷森家辦的嗎
Oh, I can.
是啊
You do anything for your clients, don't you?
你為了客戶什么都愿意做 是吧
Even if it hurts someone else.
就算會傷到別人也在所不惜