I should've...
丹尼今早
gotten the hint when Danny blew me off this morning.
回絕我的邀請的時候 我就該想到的
I came to surprise him for lunch.
我想給他個驚喜 一起吃午餐
When I saw him pulling out of his parking lot,
我看他開車從停車場出去
I followed him here.
一路跟他到了這
How long has it been going on?
你們在一起多久了
This isn't what it looks like, Emily.
事情不像你想的那樣 艾米莉
Really? So it's just a coincidence that you...
是么 難道這都是湊巧
ran into each other here,
你倆碰巧在這見面
- just like at the bakery and-- - No, Emily,
-就像在面包店那樣嗎 -不是的 艾米莉
- you have misunderstood this whole situation. - Have I really?
-你完全誤會了 -你確定嗎
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我不知道我這是怎么了
I guess it's just the stress of the wedding.
大概是婚禮要到了 壓力太大
And God, Victoria--
老天 維多利亞
She constantly t-treats me like I'm not good enough.
一直覺得我不夠好
- Oh, she does that to everyone. - Not you.
-她對誰都這樣 -不包括你
I'm sure you're the kind of girl a mother loves.
我知道你是那種討婆婆喜歡的女孩
That's why I feel so threatened by you.
所以我才覺得你是個威脅
Thanks.
謝謝
I am not perfect. Okay?
我沒那么完美
But you have to believe me.
但你要相信我
I am not a home wrecker.
我不是破壞別人家庭的第三者