And I think you are ready.
我想你已經準備好了
Ready for what?
準備好干什么
For a Grayson rite of passage.
參加格雷森家族婚禮慶祝儀式
Why don't you come with me into the city?
和我一起進城吧
That family is hiding something.
那個家族的背后肯定有秘密
I've been collecting names of Grayson Global employees.
我一直在搜集格雷森國際的雇員名單
One of them will be willing to share their account.
總會有一個愿意說出真相的
I know you're afraid of what Daniel might do, but just...
我知道你擔心丹尼爾會做出什么事
talk to Nolan.
不如找諾蘭談談
I mean, if there's a story to tell, he'll tell it.
我是說 如果真有事的話 他會說的
And if not, there's no need to waste any more time on it.
如果沒有 再追根究底也是浪費時間
Yeah, I'll try him tomorrow at the shower.
好 我在明天的新娘送禮會上探探他的口風
Thanks for letting me vent.
謝謝你聽我發牢騷
Oh. Of course.
我該做的
But I need to go back to work.
我得回去工作了
Yeah. I'll walk you out.
好 我送你出去
See you later.
待會見