Here you go, big guy.
好了 大個兒
You're all clean...
干干凈凈的
Well, for the next three minutes anyways.
至少接下來三分鐘內是的
Jack, are you here?
杰克 你在嗎
Oh, I remember those.
我記得這個
Charlotte said it was okay to come up.
夏洛特說我可以上來
Of course. Come on in.
當然啦 進來吧
It's good to see you.
很高興見到你
- And this must be Le petit Carl, huh? - Oh, yeah.
-這一定是小卡爾了 -是啊
- He's apparently already the ladies' man. - Can I?
-他顯然很招女人喜歡了 -我能抱抱嗎
- Yeah, please. - Hello.
-當然可以 -你好啊
- Have you been? - Very busy.
-你怎么樣 -忙死了
My first issue of "Voulez" comes out tomorrow.
第一期《想》雜志明天就發行
Oh, that's great. Your crew's been in here.
太棒了 你的團隊一直在辦公室
Sounds like you've been working them to the bone.
看來你讓他們拼命工作
Yeah, to great result.
是啊 結果很好
We're having a big celebration at the office.
我們要在辦公室慶祝
I would love for you to be my guest.
我想邀請你參加
Oh, I don't-- I don't know.
我不知道
No, you must come.
不 你必須來
Even my father is gracing us with his presence.
就連我爸爸也會賞光參加
That's a big deal, right?
那是件大事 對吧
And he'd be the first one to tell you.
他會是第一個告訴你的
Which is why I want someone next to me
所以我想要我身邊的人
who doesn't care.
不介意