The single greatest threat to success...
唯一威脅成功的最大因素
is losing control of your allies.
就是失去對盟友的控制
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么呢
Someone's trying to kill Conrad,
有人試圖殺了康拉德
and I need to figure out who it is.
我得搞清楚是誰
Brake fluid stains metal. If I could just find--
剎車油能污染金屬 如果我能找到
It's not here, Emily. Don't you think I've looked?
它沒在這里 艾米莉 你覺得我沒找過嗎
I can't let this go, Aiden.
我不能放過這件事 艾登
Whoever's behind this could jeopardize everything.
這件事的幕后黑手可能毀掉一切
Or your wedding, you mean.
也會毀掉你的婚禮
There won't be one if you're not careful.
如果不小心行事 婚禮就無法如期舉行
Daniel and I had a fight. So what? I'll deal with it.
丹尼爾和我吵架了 那又如何 我會處理的
I think you may be overestimating your influence on him.
我覺得你高估了對他的影響
Don't tell me how to do my job.
不需要你來告訴我該如何完成工作
Then stop doing mine.
那就別搶我的活兒
Let me find out who tried to kill Conrad.
讓我查清是誰想殺了康拉德
Fine.
好吧
But please tell me that
但求你告訴我
Conrad has no idea someone cut the brakes.
康拉德還不知道有人弄壞了他的剎車
I can't have him drawing his own conclusions.
我不能讓他自己得出結(jié)論
No, he has no idea.
不 他不知道
Good.
那就好