Look, it sounds like fun, but I...
聽起來很有意思 但我...
I don't really get along with your business partner
我一般不和你的商業伙伴打交道
or his family.
或者他的家人
Well, you can stay home and hide from the Graysons,
你可以待在家里 躲開格雷森一家
or you can come out and have a marvelous time with me.
你也可以出門 和我共度美妙的時光
It's your choice.
這是你的選擇
- I'll get a sitter. - Then it's a date.
-我去請個保姆 -那就說定了
Bye-bye, Carl. A Bientot.
再見 卡爾 再見
Well, I have many enemies.
我有眾多敵人
A man does not reach my position
沒有足夠的敵人
without amassing his fair share.
是坐不到我這個位置的
But currently Jack Porter is my primary concern amongst them.
但目前杰克·波特是我的頭號大敵
I believe that he is responsible for the sabotage that nearly ended my life.
我相信 是他差點害死了我
What's he after?
他有什么目的
Revenge-- misguided as it may be.
復仇 雖然是被人誤導了
I'll do what I can.
我會盡力而為的
But when you demoed the car, you destroyed my best lead.
但你把車炸掉時 也毀了我最好的線索
This won't be easy.
這不會容易
Well, nothing of value ever is.
有價值的東西都不容易