You know, I don't believe I've properly
想來我還沒來得及向你賀喜呢
congratulated you on your new amusement.
祝你找到了新的消遣
Well, it's more than you're doing,
總比你無所事事的好
and it's my ticket to freedom from you.
而且我也省得和你糾纏不清
So get out. I've got a lot of work to do.
所以快滾吧 我忙著
There's that spunk I fell in love with.
我就是喜歡你這股勁
And I will leave just as soon as you
只要你告訴我什么時候馬西斯先生能搬走
describe to me Mr. Mathis' exit plan.
那我也馬上走人
So you have until breakfast to remove him,
所以明早前趕走他
or... I'll do it my way.
不然我就自己動手了
Now that would be unwise.
這可不太明智
Aiden may be the only hope we have
艾登也許是我們唯一的希望了
of stopping Daniel from marrying Emily.
只有他才能破壞丹尼爾和艾米莉的婚事
It seems that she has some inexplicable weakness for him.
貌似他知道艾米莉一些不可告人的軟肋
God, are you still chewing that same bone, woman?
天啊 你還真是不到黃河心不死啊
Use that tenacity to get him out of my pool house.
何不用你這股倔強勁兒 把他從客房攆走
You may want to rethink that idea.
也許你要重新考慮一下了
I looked into your accident.
我調查了你的事故
And why was it your concern?
關你什么事
Because I don't like you. And I thought maybe
因為我不喜歡你 而且我覺得
you'd intentionally harmed that priest,
也許是你故意殺害了那個牧師
but I discovered something far more surprising.
但我發現了更驚人的內幕