Conrad realized that he's not sick,
康拉德發現自己沒得病
and now he thinks he beat god.
現在他以為人定勝天了
I guess there's no beating him.
沒有人能阻止他了吧
Emily? What are you doing here?
艾米莉 你來干什么
I wanted to make sure you got the news
我只是來告訴你
about your father.
你父親的消息
He mentioned that you haven't called him back.
他說 你一直沒回他電話
Yeah, Daniel already told me. He didn't let you know?
丹尼爾已經告訴我了 他沒跟你說嗎
Uh, he's still staying at the Southfork, so...
他還住在南方酒店
I finished with your wedding invitations.
你的婚禮請柬我都做好了
Though you'll probably want to save postage on one.
這一封就不用浪費郵票寄出去了吧
Here you go, Jack.
給你 杰克
So much for your break from Emily Thorne.
看來你擺脫不了艾米莉·索恩了