You must be happy.
你一定很高興
Your father's misdiagnosis means you're in the clear, too.
你父親是被誤診 你也不會遺傳那種病了
We're gonna have one of those in a few weeks.
再過幾周 就是我們的婚禮了
You sure you want it?
你確定你想嫁給我嗎
You questioned the type of man I am
你在報紙上 還當著我的面
in print... and to my face.
公開質疑我的人品
Sorry I questioned you.
對不起我質疑你了
If I had a family,
但如果我有家庭
I'd do anything to protect them.
我也會不顧一切去保護他們
Daniel, I want nothing more than to marry you.
丹尼爾 我真的很想嫁給你
Why?
為什么
I don't think you ever told me why.
你從來沒有告訴過我原因
Because I love you.
因為我愛你
Now come on. Let's go home.
走吧 我們回家吧
I'm gonna stay at the Southfork again, okay?
我還是先住在南方酒店吧
- Daniel. - See you tomorrow.
-丹尼爾 -明天見