I apologize in advance.
不好意思
All hundreds.
都是一百的
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
This would be beautiful in your home.
這件放在家中 一定會為府上增添光彩
and an acquisition at this price point
買入價格也合理公道
would be a major asset to your portfolio.
一定能成為你收藏中的珍品
Victoria, there you are.
維多利亞 你在這呀
While I applaud your go-getter attitude,
雖然我很贊賞你的積極的態度
one of the track lights has been out for ten minutes.
但是有一盞軌道燈壞了有十分鐘了
I'll finish up with this sale.
這單生意我來接手吧
Sheila, can we have a word for a moment?
希拉 借一步說話好嗎
Excuse us.
不好意思
Yes. Thank you.
好的 謝謝
I was going to do this later,
本想晚點再說
but I received a curious phone call this morning
但有趣的是 我今早接到了一個朋友
from a friend of mine-- Jordan Sawyer.
喬丹·索伊打來的電話
Does that name ring a bell?
有印象嗎
Why?
怎么了
Well, you brokered the deal for him
你為他成交了一筆買賣
to add a Randolph to his collection--
為他買下了一副蘭道夫的畫作
one he knew I possessed.
他知道那以前是屬于我的