Lucinda, you know Victoria.
盧辛達 你認識維多利亞吧
-Yes, we've served on several boards together over the years. - Yes.
-對 我們一起合作過很多次 -沒錯
Well, I assume you'll have no time for that
不過 你現在有了工作
now that you're working. How unexpected.
應該沒時間繼續了吧 我好意外啊
It's a coup for me. Victoria knows her stuff.
我覺得很不錯 維多利亞很有一手
She was my biggest customer till just a few months ago. Mm.
直到幾個月前 她一直是我的最大客戶
Browse, Lucinda.
隨便轉轉吧 盧辛達
Excuse me, ladies.
失陪一下
When you said you'd taken a job,
你說你找了一份工作
I had to see it to believe it.
我必須親眼見到才能相信
Well, I'm asserting a little independence
我要在你爸爸面前
from your father.
堅持獨立性
And I can see it had its desired effect,
看來有一定效果
as I hope you've come to support me.
你應該是來支持我的吧
Yeah, Mom, I have.
是的 媽媽
I'm actually proud of you.
我很為你自豪
Oh, sweetie.
親愛的
It's a beautiful gallery, Victoria.
畫廊很漂亮 維多利亞
What are you doing here?
你來干什么
Well, I wanted to show my support.
我是來支持你的呀
I feel terrible after what happened at Nolan's party.
我為在諾蘭派對上發生的事表示遺憾
I'll never forget what you did to my reputation,
我不會忘記你損壞我名譽的事
Nor forgive.
也不會原諒你
Maybe in time.
也許時間會沖淡一切