Yeah, all right. Okay, well, thank you.
好吧 好的 謝謝你
Thank you, thank you.
十分感謝
- Detective March says you're in the clear. - Oh?
-馬奇探員說你洗脫嫌疑了 -是嗎
The car has been demolished.
那輛車已經毀了
Father Paul's body has been claimed by the monastery, and...
修道院已經確認了保羅神父的遺體 所以
- the case is officially closed. - Well, let's toast to that.
-警方已經正式結案 -干杯
I gotta head over to Mom's reception.
我得去參加媽媽的招待會了
I don't want to miss Emily.
不想跟艾米莉錯過
We had a pretty bad fight last night.
我們昨晚吵得挺兇的
- Over what? - Believe it or not,
-吵什么 -你可能不信
she gave "Voulez" my D.U.I. story for my bio.
她跟《想》雜志的采訪者說了我酒駕的事
You do realize that's a power play, son.
你知道這是她的高壓攻勢吧
What do you mean by that?
什么意思
Well, I presume you don't consider my marriage
雖然我知道你覺得我的婚姻
a paragon of excellence,
不是很值得參考
but the thing that's kept the fire lit all these years
但是這么多年來保持激情的原因
is that we know how to fight, but not surrender.
是我們知道如何戰斗 但決不投降
Now you go to Emily now,
你現在去找艾米莉
and you are admitting defeat.
就是在搖白旗
I see your point.
懂你的意思了
Good, because... I won't be around
很好 因為我無法永遠幫你
to dole out these nuggets forever.
不能永遠教你這些人生秘訣
Then tell me the truth.
那就告訴我真相吧
What really caused the crash?
車禍真相到底是什么
Oh, I took the turn too fast.
我轉彎太急