You know, the more I know you, the less I know you.
我越了解你 就越覺得自己不了解你
Jack, what are you doing here?
杰克 你怎么來了
You can't be here! - And you can?
你不能來這里 -你就可以來嗎
I'm not just gonna sit around
我不會袖手旁觀
and let Conrad get away with murder. - Let me deal with him.
讓康拉德就這樣逃脫罪責 -我來處理就好
We can fight, or we can get to work.
我們可以繼續吵下去 也可以開始干活
But I'm not going anywhere.
但我不會離開
I think I found something.
我發現了一些事
I just took a video of the entire car.
我給車拍了一個視頻
Look at the steering wheel.
你看方向盤
That's housing for an air bag that Conrad had installed.
里面有康拉德安裝的安全氣囊
Though it must have deployed when the car hit the pole.
車撞到電線桿之后 安全氣囊打開了
That's why Conrad has burns on his face
所以康拉德臉上有燒傷痕跡
and father Paul doesn't.
而保羅神父沒有
This could really prove that Conrad was driving,
這一點可以證明當時康拉德在開車
which means that he had the air bag
也就是說他們在棄車之前
removed and destroyed before they towed the car.
康拉德把安全氣囊取出來毀掉了