It's beautiful. - It is.
真美 -的確
And it's also victoria Grayson's.
而且這是維多利亞·格雷森的
So might I ask how it came to be in your hands?
我能問問你怎么弄到手的嗎
Oh, um... I'm her son.
這個嘛...我是她兒子
I had heard through the grapevine
我聽過小道消息
that victoria's first born had... resurfaced.
說維多利亞生的第一個兒子 回來了
And now he stands here intending...
沒想到他就站在我面前 打算...
if I catch your drift...
如果我沒理解錯的話
to fence one of her more valuable pieces?
你想出手她更值錢的一件作品
Well, I'm leaving the Hamptons,
那我就可以離開漢普頓
and I could use a little traveling money.
賺點路費也不錯
What can I tell you?
我能說什么
I'm a bastard in more ways than one.
當(dāng)混蛋的方式不止一種
As much as I love it, I simply can't risk
雖然我很喜歡 但我不能冒險
purchasing a piece of this caliber
沒有合格的文件證明
without the proper paperwork.
我不能買這件物品
It's illegal.
這是違法行為
Hey, how's the Sultan enjoying his Pollock, by the way?
土耳其君主對那副波洛克的畫還滿意嗎
I heard about your hobby of, uh...
聽說 你有個愛好
somehow acquiring certain rare and valuable pieces
喜歡收集某些稀有的珍貴物品
and then privately reselling them
然后暗地里倒賣給
to high-end international buyers.
那些富有的國際買者