And Daniel Grayson has always risen above adversity
"然而 丹尼爾·格雷森總能克服逆境
"to embrace new challenges.
迎接挑戰
"Following a drunk driving accident,
在經歷了一起酒駕事故
"which nearly killed his passenger,
險些害死同車的乘客后
"he saw it as a wake-up call,
他決然警醒
"joining then rising through the ranks
加入父親的公司并從底層做起
of his father's company, eventually running it."
最終成為了公司的掌權者"
Now this has gone to print,
這些話將被影印出來
and will be in every copy of the first issue.
成為明天各大報紙的頭條
They wanted details making you
他們想要些細節
more relatable to the readers.
讓你的故事更具有可讀性
So you told them about my D.U.I.?
所以你就把我酒駕的事給捅出去了
What the hell were you thinking?!
你到底怎么想的
I think it shows how far you've come.
我想著這能體現出你一路走來有多不容易
Oh, no, no, no. You're a smart woman, Emily Thorne.
不不不 你可精明著呢 艾米莉·索恩
This was passive-aggressive.
這絕對是你的消極攻擊
Hell, this was aggressive. You were...
這明顯是攻擊
- You were trying to hurt me. - That's ridiculous.
-你就是想害我 -無稽之談
Is it because I've been too busy with work?
是因為我最近工作太忙了嗎
Is that why? Come on. Give me a reason.
是嗎 說啊 給我個理由
And I want the truth.
我要聽真話
How dare you demand the truth.
你還好意思要實話
You're right, Daniel. I'm not an idiot.
沒錯 丹尼爾 我精明著呢
I know exactly what was happening this morning.
今早發生的一切我都一清二楚
Oh, and this was in retaliation?
是嗎 所以這是報復嗎
Did you stop for a second to think about
你有沒有稍微考慮一下
Why I helped my father?
我為什么要幫我爸
Does it matter? It's disgusting.
原因還重要嗎 這事真惡心人
I thought you were better than Conrad,
我還以為你比康拉德強
- But you're just as wrapped up in his lies. - Yeah, right,
-可你卻在幫他掩蓋謊言 -沒錯
'cause you're such an open book. Where are you going?
就你一身清白 你去哪兒
I'm not doing this.
我不奉陪了