Conrad's car is at piedmont salvage yard,
康拉德的車在皮埃蒙特廢車場
And you should know that
你最好要知道
Daniel's in the thick of it, too.
丹尼爾也參與其中了
I know. I just caught him giving my statement
我知道 我剛看到他把我的陳詞
To the officer handling the case.
交給處理這案子的官員了
I don't know why I'm surprised, but I am.
其實沒什么好意外的 但我確實吃驚了
That's because no one can be trusted.
因為沒人是可靠的了
Emily, look, I'm.. I'm sorry. I know this is
艾米莉 對不起
The closest you've come to clearing your father's name.
我知道這本是你為你父親正名的最好機會
I'm not giving up.
我還沒放棄
Well, at least.. at least take a minute.
那起碼...起碼先緩緩
Okay, I-I know you well enough to know
好嗎 我知道你很清醒
that you're not okay. Just...
你知道自己并不好 只是...
talk to me.
別憋著 跟我聊聊
I'm fine.
我沒事
I gotta go.
先掛了
Look, I just wanted you to know that
聽著 我只想告訴你
I don't think Conrad's gonna confess.
我覺得康拉德不會認罪
I'm sorry if I got your hopes up.
抱歉給了你希望
Is this another one of your plans gone sideways?
這又是你的什么計劃進行得不順利嗎
No, jack. This is Conrad getting away with murder.
不 杰克 康拉德要逃避謀殺的罪名
You know what? I shouldn't have come.
算了吧 我真不該來
Hang on. Let me help you.
等等 讓我幫你