You walk out that door,
你走出這門
and I'm not gonna be here when you get back.
以后就別想回來了
Then don't forget to turn on the alarm.
別忘了打開警報器
Yes, at the Sheila Lurie gallery.
沒錯 在希拉·勞瑞畫廊
Oh, Jordan, thank you for your support.
謝謝你的支持 喬丹
I'll see you then. Bye, now.
到時候見 先掛了
Still making phone calls, I see.
還在打電話啊
Well, the more clients I secure,
我能拉到的客人越多
The faster I'll be fiscally independent from this marriage.
就能越快經濟獨立 擺脫這段婚姻
And I want that gallery swarming.
我希望畫廊人滿為患
Although I'm loathe to endure the stares of friends
雖然我討厭那些所謂朋友們的眼光
who relish my predicament.
他們就等著看我出丑呢
Well, let 'em stare.
沒關系 讓他們看吧
Then when you're back on top, they'll kiss your ass.
等你爬到頂峰 他們自會來拍你的馬屁
Why don't you take a walk with me on the beach?
跟我一起去海灘上走走吧
It's where I go to clear the cobwebs.
我心煩的時候就去那兒
Oh, I would love to, but I have invites to extend,
我很想去 可我還有應酬
and I need to reach out to Daniel and Charlotte.
而且我得找到丹尼爾和夏洛特
I really need their support.
他們的支持對我來說很重要