So... what's the 4-1-1, hon?
情況如何 親愛的
I found proof.
我找到證據了
Conrad should be arrested sometime today.
康拉德今天應該就會被逮捕
Wait, wait, wait. So isn't that good news?
等等 這不應該是好消息嗎
No. Because Jack came to the salvage yard last night
不是 因為杰克昨晚也去了廢車場
and demanded he do the honors.
然后要求由他來揭發真相
I thought you promised never to pull him into this.
你不是保證過不會把他卷進來嗎
I didn't. He wouldn't listen.
我沒想讓他參與 他也不聽我的
Well, I'm not waiting around for the fallout.
我不打算等結果揭曉了
Where are you headed to?
你要去哪里
Oh, just a... quick sojourn to the sunshine state.
我就是 去陽光之城走一趟
What are you all dolled up for?
你打扮成這樣要去干什么
A reception at the Sheila Lurie gallery.
參加希拉·勞瑞畫廊的招待會
It seems victoria's gotten herself a job.
維多利亞似乎找了一份工作
So what, you're going to, uh,
所以你是打算去那里
support the working classless?
支持一下"無階級的上班族"嗎
I did something rash.
我做錯事了
Daniel didn't come home last night.
丹尼爾昨晚沒回家
I figure a public forum
我覺得公眾場合
is the easiest place to make amends.
比較適合道歉
Are you sure you want to be around Victoria
你確定嗎 經過我派對的事
after what just happened at my party?
你還要去跟維多利亞共處一室
It'll be fun to watch her try not to lose it.
看她強忍怒火也是很有趣的