The humidity here is awful.
這里真是干燥呀
You must be from L.A.
你一定是從洛杉磯來的
New York.
紐約
Damn it. I'm usually right.
該死 我一般都能猜對的
You know what I love about the south?
你知道我最愛南方的什么嗎
People are so friendly.
南方人都真友好
It's a product of bible belt fear.
是因為宗教的影響
But trust me, there are some...
但是相信我 這里還是有一些
less than desirable folks around here.
不那么招人喜歡的人
Like your, uh... ex-husband?
比如說你的 前夫
Patrick Osbourne, right?
帕特里克·奧斯本 對吧
Who the hell are you?
你究竟是誰
I-I-if he sent you here--
如果是他讓你來的
No, he... he didn't.
不 不是
I'm just... looking into him for a friend.
我只是在幫一個朋友調查他
Patrick is a user and a liar.
帕特里克就是個癮君子和騙子
And that's all I have to say.
這就是我要說的
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I need details.
能詳細點嗎
Would, uh...
你覺得
$20,000 change your mind?
兩萬元能讓你改變想法嗎