Sorry I haven't returned your messages.
抱歉我沒有回復你的信息
I just got back.
剛回來
From handing over the evidence?
剛交完證據回來嗎
I've been burned too many times
因為不愿相信事實
by accepting what's in front of me as true.
我已經吃了好幾次虧了
So before I turn this in, I wanted to run it by Vince.
所以在我交上去之前 讓文斯看了看
He's a mechanic.
他是個機械師
We were right about the air bag.
我們對氣囊的猜測是正確的
But there's something else.
但是還有蹊蹺
This is the brake fluid reservoir
這個是康拉德車子的
in the trunk of Conrad's car.
制動液貯存箱
And that is a puncture that Vince says
而文斯說 這里的刺痕
could not have been made by the impact.
絕不可能是由撞擊引起的
Someone tampered with the brakes.
有人對剎車動了手腳
That's what caused the accident.
這是導致車禍的原因
It doesn't matter who was driving.
是誰開車已經不重要了
I thought I had him. I thought I had him.
我還以為能夠一舉把他拿下
I have to go.
我得走了
Conrad has news.
康拉德有消息要宣布
Oh. Keep me in the loop.
有消息記得告訴我
If I'm in danger again, I'd like to know.
如果我又有危險了 我想知道