While I adore performance art,
雖然我挺喜歡行為藝術的
why don't you just get on with it?
但你還是有話直說吧
I received a call from the hospital today,
我今天接到醫院的電話
asking me to come back for an MRI,
讓我去拿核磁共振的圖
which confirmed... a shocking discovery.
令人詫異的是 檢查結果證明
I've been misdiagnosed.
我被誤診了
And I do not, nor have I ever
所以我沒有 從沒有
- suffered from Huntington's disease. - What?
-患上過亨廷頓氏癥 -什么
How did they explain the symptoms?
那些癥狀又如何解釋呢
Seems they were brought on by stress
那些都是因壓力而引起的
and the Huntington's medication itself.
還有治療藥物的副作用
I realize now what Father Paul meant when he said
我終于明白了保羅神父的意思
that he'd been brought back into my life
他說他回到我的身邊
through divine intervention.
是因為神的旨意
I mean, he was god's vessel to show me
他就是上帝的使者 來告訴我
that I'm meant to live a long and meaningful existence here on earth.
我的人生注定長久而崇高
And Father Paul is now doubtless in heaven,
現在保羅神父一定已經回歸天堂
having earned his wings.
成為天使了
Well, maybe he's laughing at you
也許他是在天上笑你
because you had to step down as governor for naught.
因為一場誤診而斷送了自己的州長生涯
I know I certainly am.
反正我開心得很