Well, I can undo that deal.
我可以取消交易
But we still have a problem.
但是還有問題
You sold a piece of art that I own.
你賣出了一副屬于我的作品
Now you are seasoned enough to know that
而且你有足夠的經驗知道
buying and selling art without the proper ownership paperwork
在沒有所有權文件的情況下出售
is larceny.
便是盜竊
You should know that your son patrick brought it to me.
你應該知道是你兒子帕特里克給我送來的
So if I go down, then so does he.
我們是一條線上的螞蚱
And your family does not need another scandal.
你家也不能再有丑聞了
Oh, well, everyone knows about our financial situation.
每個人都知道我們的經濟狀況
So I have nothing more to lose,
我一無所有就不怕失去什么了
but you have everything to lose.
而你卻與我恰恰相反
What do you want, Victoria?
你想要怎樣 維多利亞
You always have an end game.
你總是做好了置人于死地的打算
But I didn't have an end game before this.
在這之前我沒有這樣的打算
And not even when I came to an old friend
甚至在我向一位老朋友尋求一點憐憫
to ask for a little grace, a little mercy.
一點寬容時 我都沒有這樣的打算
And I helped you. I hired you.
我幫你了 我雇了你
No.
不
You took pleasure in my family's hardships.
你以我家的困難為樂
And you tried to humiliate me with that little reception.
還想用個寒酸的接待會羞辱我