Sorry to interrupt your meeting,
抱歉打攪你們開會了
But I needed to see you.
不過我有要事找你
Um, can we talk about the accident for a second?
能耽誤你一會 談談車禍的事嗎
Oh, perfect timing then. This is Detective March.
來得正是時候 這位是馬奇探員
He'll be handling the investigation.
車禍的調查由他負責
Emily Thorne.
艾米莉·索恩
That's funny, because I was the first on the scene,
真有意思 因為我是第一個到現場的
And no one's taken my statement.
怎么沒人找我錄口供呢
I already gave it to him.
我已經都告訴他了
Yeah, they're pretty clear about what happened.
他們很清楚當時發生了什么
Yeah, seems there was driver error
應該是當時的司機
on Father Paul's part.
保羅神父這邊的過錯
He just took the curve too fast.
他過彎太快
Lost control.
結果車失控了
And for his quick response...
多虧了他反應迅速...
The Graysons are proud to support the local authorities.
格雷森家樂意支持警方的調查
Well, then I guess that's settled.
那我想應該都解決了吧
Yeah, it will be. I'll see you later, okay?
是的 我們待會見
Yeah.
好的
Um, Miss Thorne? Miss thorne?
索恩小姐 索恩小姐
Did Mr. Grayson look almost finished?
格雷森先生快結束了嗎
Because the magazine launches next week,
因為雜志下周就要發行了
and his publisher's bio is due to the printer in minutes.
他的發行人簡介馬上要送交印刷
The profile introducing Daniel to the readers of "Voulez"?
把丹尼爾介紹給《想》的讀者的介紹嗎
Exactly. And Ms. Lemarchal will have me fired,
沒錯 除非我至少挖到一條關于他的資料
unless I get at least one personal detail about him.
否則勒馬爾查爾小姐一定會炒了我