That's because Conrad caused the accident.
那是因為事故是康拉德一手造成的
I don't think he ever intended to confess,
我覺得他壓根就沒打算認罪
and he made damn sure that Father Paul didn't either.
而且他要確保保羅神父也不會
Yeah, I don't know, Ems.
我搞糊涂了 艾米
I mean, murder by auto accident?
靠制造車禍來謀殺嗎
Conrad is pretty psychotic,
康拉德大概是瘋了
but why would he risk his own life?
否則為什么要拿自己的命去冒險
Well, he's not afraid to die.
他根本不怕死
That's a side effect of convincing somebody
這算是讓別人相信自己
that they've got a terminal disease.
得了絕癥的副作用吧
Can we just talk about the elephant in the mansion?
讓我們直面那個一直回避的問題好嗎
That maybe the crash was due to another
也許這次事故是因為艾米下藥產生的
fake Huntington's Em-isode?
假亨廷頓氏癥癥狀造成的
I lowered his dosage yesterday
我昨天減小了他的藥量
so he'd be healthy enough to turn himself in.
他應該能健康地認罪
God, if Conrad would have been too ill to drive...
老天 如果康拉德真是因為這樣才出事
Don't blame yourself.
別太責怪自己了
I need to find the car, prove that Conrad was driving.
我要找到那輛車 證明當時是康拉德開車
Can you get me into the police database?
能幫我黑近警方的數據庫嗎
Um, with, uh, my library card?
用我的借書卡嗎
Ems, tech time-out, remember?
艾米 說好不用技術手段了 還記得嗎
Plus I, uh,
另外
have my own Grayson revenge-agenda this week.
這周我要執行自己的格雷森復仇計劃
Aiden, since you're living at the manor,
艾登 既然你住進莊園了
keep your ears peeled around Conrad.
幫我盯緊康拉德
And in the meantime...
還有 與此同時
replace his medication with these.
把他的藥換成這些