Just please, try Charlotte again.
請再給夏洛特打電話
She must not have got my messages,
她肯定沒收到我的留言
as I'm sure she would be here.
不然她肯定會來的
Still, I'd rather she not learn about my accident on...
但我還是希望她不是在推特上發現
Twitter.
我出了事故
Oh, and yet you were so eager to air your confession
但你還是迫切想發布供詞
for all the world to hear on the evening news.
來讓整個世界的人在晚間新聞中看到
It seems that your father's dying wish
看來你父親的臨終遺愿
is to put a final nail in the family coffin
是通過公開承認陷害大衛·克拉克
by publicly admitting to framing David Clarke.
在家族棺材上釘上最后一顆釘子
That's where he was headed.
他就想這樣
Why on earth would you confess?
你為什么想坦白
Because my time with Paul inspired a spiritual conversion.
因為我和保羅相處的時間讓我的想法改變了
Though this near death experience
但這次瀕死經歷
may have put an end to that rationally conceived notion.
也許會終止那個理性的念頭
You better hope he survives,
你最好希望他活下來
because the doctors ordered you not to drive with Huntington's.
因為你得了亨廷頓氏癥 醫生不許你開車
Father Paul's dead.
保羅神父去世了
I knew it was a bad choice.
我就知道那是個錯誤的選擇
He's very persuasive.
他非常有說服力
Look, I bought that Ferrari new in '86.
我在86年買了那輛法拉利
It was a gift to myself for cracking the Forbes 100.
這是我進入福布斯百名富豪的獎勵