Emily.
艾米莉
Any news? I...
有什么消息嗎 我
I haven't heard much of anything out here.
我在這里沒聽到什么消息
Father Paul's gone.
保羅神父去世了
He went into cardiac arrest...
他心跳驟停了
and they couldn't save him.
醫生也無力回天
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遺憾
Yeah, he was a good man.
是啊 他是個好人
He was taken too soon.
英年早逝
You know, Victoria didn't say much about him
開車過來的路上 維多利亞沒說
on the drive over here...
多少關于他的事情
or about Conrad, for what it's worth.
而且也沒說康拉德的事
Have you seen him? - No.
你見過他了嗎 -沒有
Daniel made it clear I wasn't needed in the room.
丹尼爾說得很清楚 不許我進房間
He... said it was family only.
他說只能讓家人進去
I know when I'm not welcome.
我不受歡迎時還是有自知之明的
The Graysons tend to close ranks in moments like these.
在這種時刻 格雷森家族喜歡團結一致
Just tell my mother I'll be at the manor
告訴我媽媽 如果她找我
if she needs me.
我在莊園